Saturday, December 5, 2009

BLR MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well here it is Dec 5Th and I just got word that they are going to operate on my back on Dec 9Th, which is good news for I will probably be home for Xmas. I just finished putting up the tree the other day just in case I got the call. The LGB 2-4-0 Xmas train has also been set up under the tree, so it will be ready for me to run when I arrive home. It sure is sad news that Marklin have done away with the LGB Magazine " LGB DEPESCHE ". This was our main source of information from LGB other than the catalogues. Sure will be missed. They are combining G Scale with their regular magazine, so we well will only get a few pages. NOT INTERESTED.

I would like to take this time to wish everybody a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR or HAPPY HOLIDAYS which ever may apply. Talk to you in the new year.

Gary

No comments: