Sunday, November 8, 2009

BLR Running Equipment

I have been having a lot of fun running all the new Locomotives and Rolling stock that I acquire last month. Every thing runs great and with no problems. Well I had another MRI Oct 22 and got the results on Friday. I have to have another back operation for the area above where I had my last operation in May has gotten a lot worse since then and needs to be look after right away. They have me on a waiting list. My be I will get lucky and they will be able to due it before the end of the year. This last year has been he.. and I don't want to go on with this problem over and extend period of time. In one word my back is a DISASTER. It looks like there could be more things happening after this operation. Oh well I just have to hold onto the positive attitude that I have and not let it go. Bye for now

No comments: