Saturday, October 3, 2009

NewAdditions to the BLR

Well I got a big surprise the other day,my best friend decided to get out of G scale and was selling his equipment. I bought from him an LGB CP F7A & F7B units along with a USA Trains Alco S4 CP diesel switcher. I was really happy to get the F7's for I had a set when they first came out and I sold them when we move to this apartment. A move I have always regretted(selling the locomotives) the sound of these diesels is out of this world. He also has four box cars for sale and I am having a hard time not buying them as well. I know I shouldn't but I am going to give him a call and see what he is asking for them, maybe the Big little Railway will get even bigger,equipment that is. I will let you know what happens in my next post.

HAPPY RAILROADING

No comments: