Thursday, September 10, 2009

BLR NW2 CN SWITCHER

Well I have been running my new US TRAINS NW2 CN Switcher for about two weeks now and I am very please with it. The locomotive runs beautiful, looks great. It looks like I will be taking up the track on the patio that I run my SD70MAC on for the weather is great, but it is getting a little cool sitting out with the winds. I probably will not be making my October trip to my friends layout in New Brunswick Canada this year, for my legs are still giving me a lot of problems. It has been 4 months since the operation I had on my back to free up nerve blockage, progress has been slow and driving 5 hrs is not a good thing for my legs, also standing or sitting for long periods tends to bother them also. I was told that it could be up to a year to improve my walking. Well I guess that I will stop writing and get back to running trains on my indoor layout. Bye for now

Gary

No comments: