Friday, June 20, 2008

BLR new Equipment

Well since New LGB products are no longer being sold in North America, I decided to pick up a few things before everything was gone. I picked up the Sclair centre flow hopper, Santa Fe Tank car. I cannot run these on my indoor layout,but I have a USA Trains SD70Mac BNSF (WOW). I run them on my 50 ft patio back and forth sure looks beautiful. I also picked up a WP&YR Combine car. I am thinking about making it into a Railbus if I can find the right front for it. That will be a project for the fall and winter. I sure hope that Marklin don't wait to long to get back into the North American market or they will lose most of the loyal LGB fans to other manufactures. I guess its a decision that they will have to live with. With that note take care

No comments: