Friday, June 27, 2008

BLR - Accessories

Well since it looks like LGB will not be selling anything new in the USA or Canada for possiably another four years or more. Also LGB parts are running out (if not already) I went to my local Hobby shop today and bought LGB bulbs for my locomotives, gear lubricant, wire connectors from transformer to track, insulator joiners and a track cleaning block. Got a great deal on these LGB products. I am now running my USA Trains SD 70Mac with the Sclair centre flow hopper and a Santa Fe Tank car on the 32 ft of straight track that I have set up on my patio. Train cannot run on my indoor (apartment) layout because I only have 2 ft radius curves and the MAC takes at least a 5ft radius curves. But at least I get to run it back and forth. Ran it the other night in the dark WOW the LED lights were fantastic. Take care for now

No comments: