Sunday, April 8, 2012

BLR MONCTON TRAIN SHOW

Two friends and myself drove from Halifax NS to Moncton NB to attend their annual train show. As always they put on a great show. No G Scale, but several N,HO and a  Small Lego layout. There was a lot of sellers as well. I pick up a Aristo Coal Car and I also bought 30 hand made fur trees ranging from 11" to 18". They were all made by Scott Jay of the UMG Group from Summerside PEI. These trees are of excellent design and they are certainly going to made a major change to my layout. I cannot wait to get started on changing my layout. Had a great time meeting all my railway buddies from around the Maritime Provinces. Next show is in Halifax NS which will be the MFMR Convention Show June 1,2&3 at the Fourm Complex. Bye for now and HAPPY EASTER To all the folks that celabrate.

No comments: