Friday, December 24, 2010

BLR CHRISTMAS

Well here we are another Xmas season. Just set up my LGB 2-4-0 Xmas Train. I put it on the layout this year, for we didn't put the large tree up this year. We only put up a small tree on one of the end tables in the living room. Spent the morning of Xmas eve at the Childrens Hospital in Halifax, NS Canada runnning trains. This layout has been there for 15 years now and it is well accepted by the community. We get lots of visitors daily. Really surprise today Xmas eve at the number of children that visited the layout. Sorry for not posting for a while, had some health problems and was not to active in my hobby. Have another MRI scheduled for the New Year, to see what if anything can be done to solve my latest problems with my back. All ready had two operations in the last year. Well so much for my problems. I would like to wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS which ever
applies to you. Take Care.

No comments: