Saturday, July 17, 2010

SD70MAC Visits the Wynn Castle RailRoad

On July 16th my BNSF SD70MAC found its way to Jason Brown's Wynn Castle Railroad about 20 minutes drive from my house. This garden railroad is a jewel,not over powering and not understated,just right. From the time that my diesel was placed on the railroad it looked in place and made friends with his K27 that was running on the Layout when I arrived. Met Jasons father Dennis who was visiting from Chatham Ontario. Dennis and Jason had done quite a bit of work on the garden railroad this week and their efforts have sure paid off. I was very impressed with the layout. The only problem was that the time spent with Jason and Dennis went to quickly, before I new it I had to leave, for I promised my wife that I would cook supper. An Excellant price to pay for having so much fun running trains in an outdoor garden. Jason THANK YOU for iviting me to your layout. Hope to visit again soon

No comments: