Sunday, April 12, 2009

Moncton Show

Well two friends and I went to the Moncton Train Show (Canada) on Saturday. The show was great, lots of displays and sellers, met a lot of friends that I haven't seen for months and some new ones. Not much in the way of G scale, but that was okay , had fun anyway enjoying all the other scales. Moncton has a beautiful G Scale Modular Layout, but because of space limitations, they very seldom show it. That is a BIG SHAME, for the G Scale modellers have done a marvelous job building it. Talking about G scale, I picked up my USA TRAINS SD70MAC from my friend in Fredericton, who has put a QSI Sound System and Decoder in it for me, cannot wait to here the sound. Well its Easter Sunday, I better get back to looking for the eggs. "HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY "

Gary

No comments: