Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BIG little RAILWAY Slow going

Well things have been slow on the BLR over the summer, where this is a Indoor layout and with the beautiful weather we are having I am spending a lot of time outdoors. I do run my SD70MAC on the straight track that I have set up on my patio, when I am sitting back enjoying the sunshine. However probably in a week or so I will get the chance to run my MAC on one of my friends layout outdoors. He is at his cottage and has track set up there that can probably handle the large curves that are need to make this sucker turn. I am really looking forward to see the MAC run on a full layout. Man I cannot wait. This locomotive is so beautiful just sitting there, however running is going to be a total new experience. Lets get rolling

No comments: