Sunday, January 6, 2008

DOWN BY THE TRACKS

Hi:
My name is Gary and I am taking a walk down by the tracks on the BIG little Railway. Here it is Sunday morning and it is cloudy . Things are being to happen, people are waiting to board the 11:00am local passenger train due in shortly. I can see a young mother with two children, a workman carrying his tool box and several other workmen going about their duties prior to the train arriving . I can now here the train blowing for the station, the children are getting excited as the train approaches. The train has arrived and everybody boards its. The engineer gives two blasts of the whistle and the train begins to put away slowly and disappears in the distance taking passengers to far away destinations. Maybe I will come down to the station tomorrow and I will get to see more things going on as it will be a normal workday.

No comments: